* AMAZON *I wasn't entirely sure why I'd accepted Brock's invitation to be his date for his sister's wedding. A wedding to a man who'd confessed that he didn't love his wife-to-be. All I knew was that I didn't belong in that world. When Piper Black returned to Philadelphia to attend the wedding of the man who'd broken her heart, she never imagined that she'd end up falling for her date...who just happened to be Reed Stirling's new brother-in-law. Will Brock Michaels be able to heal Piper's heart or will her connection to Reed tear apart more than one relationship? The second volume in M.S. Parker's sizzling Sinful Desires series isn't to be missed.
* AMAZON *I was shocked when Brock asked me to move back to Philadelphia and even more so when he'd declared that he'd choose me over his family. Reed, the man I'd thought had honor had turned out to be a bastard, but the guy who everyone said was bad news was starting to look a lot like a white knight. Back in Las Vegas and trying to decide what to do about Brock Michaels' offer, Piper Black finds herself torn between the man she cares for and the reputation he supposedly has. She tells herself that he's changing for her, but she isn't sure if that means she wants to move for him. Is Brock really who he seems to be, or is he just one more man who will break Piper's heart? Find out the truth in this third installment of M.S. Parker's smoking series, Sinful Desires.
* AMAZON *How could I have been so stupid? Anastascia had told me that Brock was bad news but I'd never dreamed what he was capable of. First Reed, then Brock. Was my taste in men really that awful? When Piper Black finds out the truth about her first encounter with her boyfriend Brock Michaels, she's devastated, but things only get worse when a familiar face shows up at the wrong moment. With her life in shambles, Piper is given the opportunity for a new start... back in Philadelphia. Will her luck change if she moves back? And what will it mean being in the same city as the one man who's never left her mind? In this penultimate installment of M.S. Parker's sizzling Sinful series, the intrigue is hot, but the passion is even hotter.
* AMAZON *What was wrong with me? When Reed showed up at my house and said that his marriage was over, I should've been thrilled. So why was I thinking that maybe he wasn't what I wanted after all? When handsome and rich Reed Stirling says he's giving up everything to be with Piper, she knows that this should be everything she's ever wanted. But something is holding her back, and she's pretty sure it isn't just her justifiable trust issues with men. Former Vegas stripper Piper Black is torn between what she's always thought she wanted and something new that she'll have to fight for. Will she be able to figure out what her heart truly wants, or will she lose everything? Don't miss this final steamy installment to M.S. Parker's Sinful Desires series.
* AMAZON *
* THREE WINNERS: $10 AMAZON GIFT CARD *
M. S. Parker is a USA Today Bestselling author and the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè and Chasing Perfection. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance. Growing up all she wanted to be was a dancer, actor or author. So far only the latter has come true but M. S. Parker hasn't retired her dancing shoes just yet. She is still waiting for the call for her to appear on Dancing With The Stars. When M. S. isn't writing, she can usually be found reading- oops, scratch that! She is always writing