Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wolf Hunger ~ Ella J Phoenix



In five words please describe your writing style:      


Scattered brain, daydreamer, passionate and adventurous


Top three favorite titles (books or movies):     

Oh, it's so hard to choose!
Interview with a vampire (the novel and the movie)
The Matrix (the first movie)
Leaving Microsoft to save the world (book by John Woods)

Do your leading characters come from any place in particular?

Yep, my heart. :)

What do you do in your down time?      

My mind never stops so it's really hard for me to simply do nothing and just relax. I read novels, I watch movies, I sing and I dance.

Top five snacks while writing:        

Pop corn!
Does red wine count as a snack?

What's your writing process?        

I think about the characters for a few weeks, developing who they are, where they came from, and what cross-roads of life they are in. Then I write the first and maybe the second chapters, and then I eventually stop to draft the rest of the synopsis. I know it's a weird way of doing things but that's how my mind works.




Talk to us about your book, what is your favorite part or character?  

I enjoyed writing the very first chapter, when Yara and Rafe meet at the fighting joint, the chapters when Yara and Rafe are in his wolf pack territory, the final battle... Oh, I can't choose!

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?      

Got married! :) My husband was supposed to be a summer fling. That was 10 years ago.

What would you like to say to your readers about Sexy Books Blog?

I'd like to say how much I love Sexy Books Blog. You rock! ;)                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment